Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Look what I found!!

This made me happy inside.




Heavily guarded. Armored cars out front. I wanted to take a picture, but sometimes it's illegal to take photos of certain government facilities. I asked the guard standing outside if I could take a photo and he said it was okay! Yay! It might sound strange, but knowing that on the other side of that tall fence was American soil, it made me want to hop the fence and risk getting tackled to the ground or shot down by a sniper, just to stand in America. Now that's serious business!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe

Yeah I know that feeling. It's when you realise that you're the minority that things really start to weigh a bit heavy on you. Well that was my experiance anyhow.


~Scott

Kristin's Blog said...

You crack me up!! I don't want to be seeing you on the ten o'clock news...got it!