Friday, August 17, 2007

Prayers, Por Favor

1. I am still waiting to get my hands on my passport. It's in the mail system somewhere.
1.5. Pray I can accurately pack my suitcase to not exceed the 44 lb weight limit. My first attempt yesterday was a few pounds over.
2. Pray my flight through Houston on Tuesday doesn't get interrupted by any hurricanes coming through the area.
3. Pray I can navigate through the Philadelphia train system to get to WEC headquarters once my plane arrives. This will be my first opportunity to need to get somewhere in a strange city.
4. Thank God for the fact I'm moving out of the "I'm terrified" stage and into the "I've got the joy" stage.
5. Thank you for being interested in my packing and navigating.
6. I'm grateful for those of you reading this. And those who aren't. And those who are praying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have so much fun through it all! Be sure to record ALL of your experiences! Oh - and it's a good thing we don't have to depend on the United States Postal Service to deliver grace to us!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

You are so amazing. Thank you for offering some prayer guidance. Our family has been specifically praying for you at each meal time. We love being a part of your journey.

Ryan

Lisa said...

GOD is so amazing. We just get to go along for the ride.