Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mom and Dad do Spain.


The parents had a great week here in Spain. We got to travel around and see amazing things (the east coast of Spain, tiny streets lined with cars to where the firetruck couldn't even get through, and kingly palaces). We ate good food (Paella, jamon serrano on pizza, bocadillos on the Mediterranean coast, cafe con leche, napolitanas...) and walked it all off too! They also got to meet most of the people that I spend my days with here in Spain, which I think helped them see that life here is quite good! I think my favorite part of the week was (once again) our church service on Sunday morning. There were tons of people there and they all were excited to meet my parents. A room full of people from all over the world ready to worship together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am actually comforted in the fact that you have adapted very well to your living in Spain and the friends you have there are very nice and the country of Spain is very pretty and historic, but the one favorite thing I keep remembering is the little joke Maribel played on you :) I will never forget the look on your face!!!