Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Out and About

In the last week, I...

Learned to make a real Spanish Tortilla
Got to know Tamara better by letting her slobber all over me...
Got up and talked in the church service (in spanish) about where I was from and why I was in Spain...
Took a picture of a really cute tiny little smart car...

Prayer Requests:

I'm learning about the immigrant situation more and seeing more of the struggles. Pray for wisdom and energy for the leadership of this ministry. Also there's a few in the church who are struggling; pray for Juliet especially. Continue to pray for my Visa situation; they are talking with the lawyer on Friday. We are driving a few hours north on Saturday for a prayer day with the WEC team, pray for safe travel and fruitful prayer. Pray for prayer. I like that. Praise God for already giving me some chances to be an encouragement to a few individuals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My comments on the pictures (in order):

OOoooh, yum! You've gotta share some of that skill :)

Awwww, she's cute! Slobber isn't that bad... if it's cute slobber :)

How do you say "very impressive!" in Spanish. I am "eryvay roudpay ofay youay!" (You're not the only one with a knack for language ;)

It's so tiny. I like it:)

Love ya, Lisa! I am praying hard and I like it when you give me specific things to lift up to our awesome God.

You are a blessing!

Carolyn

Johann said...

Those smart cars always made me laugh whenever I walked by one in Italy. They're not even up to my chest!

I'll definitely be praying for everything Tbone!