Monday, September 3, 2007

Noelia y Hector


Noelia y Hector are my new friends. She is a really sweet Argentinian woman who wants to be a missionary. She has been kind enough to help me get settled. She's taken me grocery shopping a couple of times. She is helping me with my Spanish. She's terribly patient and does a good job of walking me through understanding her. I can see us being friends. Because Noelia is so terribly helpful and friendly and wants to help me learn Spanish, I've spent the most time with her and talking with her. Hector is her fiance. He is also from Argentina. A nice, nice man who wants to be a pastor. They are in their late twenties, early thirties. They are getting married in October. Will you join me in praying for them and their futures? They are desperately seeking God's will for them and what he wants them to do.


5 comments:

Johann said...

I'll pray for God to give them guidance.
And speaking of prayer, check out this: http://24-7prayer.com/cm/country/es
and this:
http://www.oracion24-7.com/

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

You have constantly been in my prayers. It must be amazing to meet brand new people who share our faith and have an instant connection with them. God's church is an incredible organism. May you help it grow and grow during your incredible adventure!

I love seeing the pictures of Spain. Like Ryan, I am jealous (in a Christian sort of way) lol!

Now I am scared to pray for boldness. Maybe I should pray for the boldness to pray for boldness :)

Love ya lots,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

It's like when you pray for patience, dear Lisa. You better watch out!

God be with you, dear friend!

Love,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that God is bringing you some meaningful relationships already. I am confident that you inspire them as much as they inspire you.

You are a blessing,
Ryan

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.

University of Madrid